Nope! You don't need to get a medical exam to apply for a Wysh term life insurance policy. We hate needles just as much as you do. But we love technology! Our application process is completely digital, and we use the answers you give to the medical questions in the application and third party data to set our premiums. It's quick, easy, and painless!(literally)
Articles in this section
- Can I reapply for coverage if I am denied a policy?
- Why do you need my SSN and driver's license?
- What does "referred to underwriter" mean?
- What is manual underwriting?
- How do you calculate my monthly premiums?
- Can I add coverage for my partner or spouse to my policy?
- What info do I need to apply for a policy?
- Do I need to take a medical exam?
- Why am I seeing an alert that something went wrong when I entered my Social Security Number?