An insurance policy is just a legal contract between an insurance company (like us) and the person who's being insured. That contract will include details like term, death benefit amount, premium, etc. Basically, when people talk about "having insurance," they're really talking about having an insurance policy.
Articles in this section
- What is a collateral assignment?
- What is a policy?
- What is a beneficiary?
- What is underwriting?
- What is a term?
- What is the wellness rider?
- What is the difference between a will and life insurance?
- What's the difference between a Quote and an Estimate?
- What is term life insurance?
- How is term life insurance different from whole life insurance?