Yep! Your Wyshes are a great way to know how much coverage you need.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between term life and accidental death insurance?
- What does accidental death insurance cover?
- What is not covered by Accidental Death insurance?
- What do I do if I was offered both Accidental Death and Term coverage and accidentally purchased the wrong one?
- Can I add accidental death insurance to my term life policy or term life insurance to my accidental death policy, later?
- Why did I get approved for Accidental Death Insurance but not Term Life Insurance?
- Can I keep my Wyshes if I have accidental death insurance and not a term policy?
- Can I change my Accidental Death coverage?