We know this might be frustrating, but we take security seriously in order to protect you against fraud and identity theft.
Reasons you might be receiving an SSN alert
1. SSN entered incorrectly
- It could be something as simple as making a mistake when entering your information. The first step is almost always to just try it again.
2. SSN associated with another email
- Did you previously register for an account using a different email address? Not to worry, contact our support team and we will work with you to get this handled.
3. SSN fraudulently used to purchase a policy
- We have many security measures in place to prevent identity theft and fraud. If you feel that you received this alert in error please contact our support team as soon as you are able.