At the moment, we only allow one insured person per policy. With that said, we know why you're asking, and we're hoping to give you some great options in the near future.
Articles in this section
- Can I reapply for coverage if I am denied a policy?
- Why do you need my SSN and driver's license?
- What does "referred to underwriter" mean?
- What is manual underwriting?
- How do you calculate my monthly premiums?
- Can I add coverage for my partner or spouse to my policy?
- What info do I need to apply for a policy?
- Do I need to take a medical exam?
- Why am I seeing an alert that something went wrong when I entered my Social Security Number?