Your life insurance payout is 1% or 10% of your average account balance for the last three months (depending on what percentage you qualify for). It's important to note that the monthly average is updated on the first of the following month. For instance, the monthly average for January would be calculated and updated on February 1st.
Articles in this section
- How is the free life insurance calculated?
- How can my family receive the free life insurance payout?
- Is there a minimum account balance I need to have?
- How often do I accrue interest in my account?
- Are there overdraft fees?
- What happens to my Savings+ account when I die?
- Can I get a joint account?
- What are transfer and withdrawal transaction limits?
- How do I know my money is secure?
- Can I set up automated deposits and/or withdrawals?