In the event of your passing, once our Wysh Granters have been contacted and informed, your account would be immediately locked. Once the standard investigations and approvals have been completed, the dispersement of the Life Insurance Payout (if applicable) and remaining funds in the account would go to your beneficiary(ies).
Articles in this section
- How is the free life insurance calculated?
- How can my family receive the free life insurance payout?
- Is there a minimum account balance I need to have?
- How often do I accrue interest in my account?
- Are there overdraft fees?
- What happens to my Savings+ account when I die?
- Can I get a joint account?
- What are transfer and withdrawal transaction limits?
- How do I know my money is secure?
- Can I set up automated deposits and/or withdrawals?