Savings+ account can only have one owner, that's you! You can list beneficiaries to your Savings+ account that can receive the dispersement of your balance in the event of your passing.
Articles in this section
- How is the free life insurance calculated?
- How can my family receive the free life insurance payout?
- Is there a minimum account balance I need to have?
- How often do I accrue interest in my account?
- Are there overdraft fees?
- What happens to my Savings+ account when I die?
- Can I get a joint account?
- What are transfer and withdrawal transaction limits?
- How do I know my money is secure?
- Can I set up automated deposits and/or withdrawals?