Absolutely! You can have monthly automatic deposits from a linked account into your Savings+ account. Log into your Wysh account and click on "Transfer Money". From there, click on "Scheduled Transfer" and if there aren't any schedules transfers set up yet, you will click on "Make a deposit". Enter the desired monthly deposit amount, select your preferred linked account, pick your date for transfer and click "Save". Boom! You have yourself an automated deposit!
Articles in this section
- How is the free life insurance calculated?
- How can my family receive the free life insurance payout?
- Is there a minimum account balance I need to have?
- How often do I accrue interest in my account?
- Are there overdraft fees?
- What happens to my Savings+ account when I die?
- Can I get a joint account?
- What are transfer and withdrawal transaction limits?
- How do I know my money is secure?
- Can I set up automated deposits and/or withdrawals?