Identity verification is a process used by organizations to confirm that an individual's claimed identity matches the information they provide. This process often involves comparing personal information against official identification documents, such as government-issued IDs or passports.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to pay a fee in order to have a Savings account?
- Why do you need my SSN (Social Security Number)?
- How do I know my personal information is secure?
- Why was I denied a savings+ account?
- What are some common reasons for identity verification failure?
- How can an applicant ensure a successful identity verification process?
- What personal information do I need to be eligible to open Savings+ account?
- What is identity verification?
- Are there age eligibility requirements?