In the event that you are denied, there is a waiting period of 30 days before you can apply once more.
Articles in this section
- Can I reapply for coverage if I am denied a policy?
- Why do you need my SSN and driver's license?
- What does "referred to underwriter" mean?
- What is manual underwriting?
- How do you calculate my monthly premiums?
- Can I add coverage for my partner or spouse to my policy?
- What info do I need to apply for a policy?
- Do I need to take a medical exam?
- Why am I seeing an alert that something went wrong when I entered my Social Security Number?