Wysh applicants that have been approved for both Term and Accidental may only sign one policy. Wysh term life policies and accidental death policies cannot be combined because our term life insurance product includes coverage for accidental death.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between term life and accidental death insurance?
- What does accidental death insurance cover?
- What is not covered by Accidental Death insurance?
- What do I do if I was offered both Accidental Death and Term coverage and accidentally purchased the wrong one?
- Can I add accidental death insurance to my term life policy or term life insurance to my accidental death policy, later?
- Why did I get approved for Accidental Death Insurance but not Term Life Insurance?
- Can I keep my Wyshes if I have accidental death insurance and not a term policy?
- Can I change my Accidental Death coverage?