Term life insurance doesn't build value nor does it have a cash value. You don't get anything back when your coverage ends, but it's also a budget-friendly form of life insurance.
Articles in this section
- If I am single, why do I need life insurance?
- If I am an American living abroad can I get term life insurance?
- Do stay-at-home parents need term life insurance?
- What or whom can you make a beneficiary?
- Do Term Insurance policies contain cash value?
- Is my life insurance through work enough?
- How is life insurance paid out?
- Do I need life insurance?
- How much coverage do I need?
- What term length is right for me?